What Makes Canada So Special?
What makes Canada so special? How do you define the best Canada has to offer? Pretty tough questions, after all Canada is a country as diverse as it is vast. But what are our distinctive characteristics that differentiate Canada from every other nation in the world?
2. Crispy Crunch
3. The size of our footballs fields and one less down
4. Baseball is Canadian- yeah I said it! LMAO
5. Lacrosse is Canadian
6. Hockey is Canadian
7. Basketball is Canadian
8. Apple pie is Canadian- YES it is!
9. Mr. Dress
10. Tim Hortons – okay so maybe this one is a stretch- LOL, we might not ALL be proud of this one.
11. In the war of 1812, started by America, Canadians pushed the Americans back…past their ‘White House’. Then we burned it…and
most of Washington.
12. Canada has the largest French population that never surrendered to Germany.
13. We have the largest English population that never ever surrendered or withdrew during any war to anyone, anywhere. EVER.
14. Our civil war was fought in a bar and it lasted a little over a half hour.
15. The only person who was arrested in our civil war was an American mercenary, who slept in and missed the whole thing… but
showed up just in time to get caught.
16. The Hudsons Bay Company once owned over 10% of the earth’s surface and is still around as the worlds oldest company.
17. We don’t marry our kin-folk.
18. We invented ski-doos, jet-skis, velcro, zippers, insulin, penicillin, the telephone and short wave radios that save countless
lives each year.
19. We ALL have frozen our tongues to something metal and lived to tell about it.
20. A Canadian invented Superman.
21. We have coloured money.
22. Our beer advertisments kick butt
23. Coffee Crisp
24. We don’t bomb our allies
25. Our elections only take one day
26. We invented zambonis
27. The handles on our beer cases are big enough to fit your hands with mitts on.